Well, Keegan got up and headed straight for the shower, so he's dressed while Jeff and I are still in our PJ's. We had a lot of fun. I believe that my best gift from Keegan was a Willow Tree figurine of a little boy being held by his mom. (Keegan often asks me to pick him up like that.) The best gift from Jeff was a radio to mount under the cabinets in the kitchen with and audio cable for my IPOD!

Here's a picture of the wonderful Christmas tree with all of the presents. (Some are hiding behind the chair and couches.) Also, we have this year's paintings displayed. I drew both. Keegan painted baby Jesus all by himself, and I painted the three wise men.

We tried to assemble the basketball hoop, but the ceiling was too short.

Jeff read the Christmas story from the Gospel of Luke.

Chester absolutely loved his presents.

Jeff playing "Santa."

Keegan handing me my cymbal stands for my drum kit.

dangerous men with their pocket knives

Keegan bought Jeff the Third Day Revelation CD.

Schnitzel is a happy girl!

Chester was very consumed with his new stuffed pheasant.

No comments:
Post a Comment