Well, when my husband purchased our house, it was a "Spec" house, which meant people wanted to look at it. The house has now changed to the "Target" house because another tree hit it.

Yet, I shall not complain because God is very good to us. Nobody was hurt, the main house has no leaks, and my husband is amazing. We both heard a very loud crash...and then a boom. He looked outside, and said, "Well, there's a tree on the house. Do you want to play cards?"
Ordinarily, that comment would have made me angry, but the fact was that we couldn't do anything about it in that storm with the power out. So, neither of us worried about it. We did cover a few items in the garage first, and we did play cards. My husband has definitely "rubbed-off" on me, and the lower stress level is good.
On a good note, I enjoy our house and location immensely! We have lots of wild animals, including this blue heron and these turkeys. Yes, I took both pictures from the house!

I see supper walking by the house!

We have also see many deer, and there was a bear in our yard by the fire pit! That's a little scary for me.
Totally switching gears, here is a Passion 4 the Praise picture. I thought some people would like to see our group. Of course, we have different people all of the time, but we have a lot of fun.

Don't worry--it was before the service.

1 comment:
Oh good, you got sucked in too! I am looking forward to reading your blog! Then we can keep in touch more!
Post a Comment