Yay for Snow Days! I was anticipating a snow day due to my high tech weather instruments--the dogs. When I let them out this morning, they came back in soaking wet, so I figured it must be messy outside. Not forgetting that there was snow falling everywhere.
So, I held on to hope that Cedar Springs was cancelled today. I've driven enough in this sloppy weather, and I really have a lot to do around the house. So, I checked the Internet often. I was waiting to put my contacts in because I really wanted to go back to bed. Finally, I made a decision to check the school cancellations one last time before putting in my eyeballs for the day. Cedar Springs was not yet listed. So, I was mostly ready to go, and then they cancelled.
Due to all of that, I am writing a blog about it because I am now thoroughly awake. :)
I guess I'll go do laundry. Yay for big brother without school today, too!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lucky! I waited for the phone to ring this morning as well....only it didn't. So here I am...wasting time :o)
I'll comment on your blog later...right now, I'll comment on your comment. 1) Andrew 2) Steve Boehm 3)You 4) Jeff 5) Mom
Technically, Adrianna's makes 6, because spring break is later than normal this year.
Post a Comment