Happy Mother's Day! My husband is such a sweetie. He was hoping that things with adoption would be more official before Mother's Day, but they weren't. So, Jeff did some things, but he didn't make a huge deal out of the day.
Keegan and Jeff purchased me a Willow Tree figurine that had a little boy with a golden heart. I really like it.
At church, Keegan made a necklace out of wooden beads, some brown and some black. Actually it matched my outfit perfectly, but it was a little small. I could have worn it as a tiara, but I chose to put it on my wrist instead. Keegan asked a couple times if I really liked it. Of course I do!
Later, we went out to eat with our good friends, Malcolm and Lori! :) At the restaurant, Keegan purchased a gum ball with his own money for their daughter, Bronwyn, and her friend. A few minutes later, he came over to me and gave me one, too, while saying "Happy Mother's Day!" How cute!
Later, went fishing as a family. I enjoy fishing a lot. However, we did not catch any keepers.
It's not fun seeing Keegan only once in a while. Please, pray!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment