For game night our family played the Uncle Wiggily game! I haven't played that game in years, and it was so much fun. I had forgotten the fun my brother and I used to have playing that game as little children.
The game is based on a series of books written a long time ago. It has a menagerie of characters, including:
Skeezicks
Nurse Jane Fuzzy Wuzzy
Aunt Jerushia Ann
the Squirrel Grandma
Mr. Whitewash, the polar bear gentleman
Jimmie Wibble Wobble, the duck boy
Sammie Littletail
Noodle Flat-tail
Peetie Bow Wow
the Unpleasant Woozle Bug
Beckie Stubtail
Bully No-tail, the frog
the Blue-Nosed Baboon
Billie Bushytail
Neddie Stubtail, the nice bear boy
Charlie Chick, the little rooster chap
Brighteyes Pig
Jumpo Kinkytail, the monkey boy
Aunt Lettie, the goat lady
Mrs. Cluck Cluck
Grandpa Goosey Gander
Toodle Flat-tail, the beaver
Dr. Possum
and my favorite to say, the bad Pipsisewah
Even better than the character names, is hearing Jeff read the cards using those names in a rhyme! I had a blast from my past, and Keegan really likes the game, too.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment