Well, somehow the order form landed in Keegan's room, no money was sent, and no pictures were ordered. The picture company sent home one print to entice parents to purchase their child's photo anyways. The proof was not at all flattering, and I'm simply glad that we did not waste any money ordering many copies of that picture.
With all of that being said, I took some pictures of Keegan in the park today, and many of them looked much better. Here they are. Click on them to make them larger. (Please, be sure to take the poll on the side to vote on which picture of Keegan you like best.)
Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3

Picture #4

Picture #5 a.k.a. "Are you almost done taking these silly pictures, mom?"

1 comment:
Very nice pictures! I love the one with the trees in the background!
School pictures are great for showing at graduation open house.... even the dorky ones! LOL
Yours are so much better!
Post a Comment