Great news came this past week about moving. WE STILL ARE!
Our final move should be on Nov. 8, if the good Lord is willing. We had heard a rumor that the people were no longer interested in purchasing our house. 1. Rumors are dumb. 2. The people still want to purchase our house, and things are going well for paperwork and financing, so there are no major problems. 3. Our faith was tried a bit by the rumor.
Initially, I wanted to grill the person who told Keegan, of all people, that we were not moving. Then, I wanted to ring the rumor spreader's neck. Finally, I just said that we were really busy and that person really needed to go home.
Then, a bit of fear crept in. Jeff and I began to wonder what was going to happen. Well, we really feel like God is calling us to move, so we are still relying on him to make it happen.
Finally, we heard some great news from the people who are buying our house. Everything looks all set to close and move by Nov. 8, and they are really excited about being able to purchase our house. Our small doubts subsided with a great relief.
Forgive me, but I still want to ring the rumor spreader's neck!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment