Saturday, October 25, 2008

These are a few of Jeff's least favorite things

Jeff had to go to a pharmacy conference this past weekend. So, Keegan and I have been enjoying some of Jeff's least favorite things while he is gone!

I miss my husband very much. However, while he's away, Keegan and I made the best of our time by doing the following:

1. We stayed out late. I was talking with three other families while the children watched a movie.

2. We had eggs for breakfast!!!! (Jeff didn't eat breakfast until I came into his life, and he won't touch plain eggs.)

3. We went swimming for two hours!

4. We listened to the Orange County Supertones in the van! Keegan was "dancing his head off" in spite of the seat belt.

5. We had chili-cheese dogs for supper.

6. We watched an old movie. (Jeff despises old movies. He won't even read his newspaper in the same room while an old movie is playing. He acts the same way about sit-coms.)

Keeganism of the day...
At an indoor pool, Keegan asked what the name of the bubble makers were in the hot tub. I told him that they were called jets. Upon later returning to the hot tub, he asked me if he could go turn on the rockets. I grinned and didn't correct him.

No comments: