So, here I sit in the hospital. I was admitted last night, and I feel quite cruddy. I have a severely inflamed colon, and I'm on a liquid diet. Green Jello! My favorite! At least I get to eat popsicles.
I don't really know what to say, and I'm afraid I may bable because there is nothing else to do here of any entertainment value.
Good things about the hospital:
1. I'm all caught up on any sleep I may have lost for the past year.
2. I actually saw the class where I subbed on Wednesday. They were all dressed in their Halloween costumes as they paraded through the hospital.
3. People have visited, and it makes me feel good.
4. Green Jello!
5. Red Jello!
6. Popsicles
7. The hospital provides internet for the patients.
8. The hospital allows cell phone usage, too.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i'm so sorry to hear that. we are familiar with this stuff. we are currently meeting with surgeons and doctors and what not to see if my husbands colon needs to be taken out. so, we feel your pain. hope you are feeling better soon. don't sweat saturday. no worries!
We are praying for you! I'm glad you can get rest and hopefully you will be feeling better really soon!
We love you!
So sorry to hear you are in the hospital, Sheryl.I pray that you will feel better real soon. Take care!
Carrie:)
Post a Comment