Friday, August 21, 2009

Broader Applications

I have decided, upon observation of everyday life, that there are several humorous broader applications to my previous blog. Personalities affect the way we deal with life. Here are a couple examples that I found interesting this week:

mowing lawn: Jeff-efficiency and a task to check off his list (He does a great job at making it look nice, too); me-neatness; Keegan-fun-There was some semblance of figure eights while he sang "The Farmer in the Dell" at the top of his lungs.

-side note- I rode with Keegan on the mower this week. That was quality time/fun for him. He laughed as I struggled with him and the stearing wheel to make him follow my lines. He thought it was hilarious that I would react so quickly when he would nudge the stearing wheel off of the lines just a little bit. I may do it again for his sake but not for my sanity.

brushing teeth: Jeff-efficiency, mark the task off of the list; me-thoroughness; Keegan-let's see how many bubbles I can make in my mouth

-side note- I have only one filling. The males have a mouthful. I do believe that my way is best in this situation.

No comments: