Tuesday, June 29, 2010

U.P. Pictures


The Scenic View just before the Mackinac Bridge


Daddy and the children


wrestling in our rental house


This has become a favorite activity--shaving with Dad. (I'm very glad that Serena will not be participating in this activity for real because she has shaving cream ALL over her face!)


My parents joined us for a few days. Here we are on the boat to Mackinac Island.


Grandpa and the kiddos at the fort


the stairs to enter


the four of us by the cannon


Serena and Keegan doing a gun-handling drill in the children's section of the fort.


This still cracks me up!


I like the vintage, sepia colored photo.


the cut-out with grandpa and grandma



Ahh. The perfect colonial family. It's too bad that Jeff is not tall enough for the cut-out.


this soldier played the bugle


Keegan and I


grandpa and Serena


Keegan and Jeff


Grandma, Grandpa, and Serena


Watching the ducks at the Pink Pony restaurant after Keegan ate a 1/2 lb burger with all of the fixings, a soda, and asked for dessert.


On the dock


the four of us


back on the boat


Serena and Keegan at the Lower Tahquamenon Falls with their sylish hats


hiking toward some of the other lower falls

















Here we went fishing. Keegan was very determined.


We got a lot of bites but no fish.


Serena had fun!


At the Call of the Wild museum on the way home.


This is Pokey the Black Bear. Serena was a bit nervous about standing so close to him.


At the museum, there were horn earphones that played sounds and interesting information for us.


Perhaps I will post more pictures once I get some from my mom's camera!

1 comment:

Cali said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the vintage sepia colored photo as well. Keegan looks like he's trying hard not to laugh!