Monday, October 17, 2016

Moving to Cedarville!

I really wanted to write a complete anthology of all of the Lord's blessings along our "Road to Cedarville," but honestly, we are busy.  So, I didn't.  Philosophically, I could wax poetically about this point, but I'm simply going to list as many blessings as I still remember from the past summer.

1. Jeff received a job offer from Cedarville University.  He really wanted to work as administration, but he was offered a faculty position.  We prayed about this dilemma and felt that God was still calling us, even though our hearts were disappointed.  Upon acceptance of a faculty position, an administrator left the School of Pharmacy, and Jeff was promoted before he began working.

2. Our house sold without being on the market.  (Our good friends from our small group bought it.)

3. Many people at our Michigan church supported us through prayer and encouragement.  A couple families even helped us pack.  One family told us that they (along with 6 of their children) wanted to help us move.

4. We bought a house that was not on the market.  Even through some real-estate delays, the Lord provided wonderful Christian sellers who were very patient.

5. We successfully moved with only a few small bumps along the way.

6. Our children adjusted well during the move.

No comments: