Sunday, August 15, 2010

Creative Children

Both Keegan and Serena are extremely creative. They make us laugh constantly as they develop new games to play.

The children create new names for everyone and senarios in which they must survive. The other day, they renamed the dog J'Nick, and I often hear them calling each other mom or dad.

Today was a venture in the odd. I heard them giggling all over the place. Then they ran by me with big laundry baskets over their heads. They looked at me and shouted about me coming to get them. Then they both hollered, "TURTLE!" as they got down on the floor and curled up under the laundry baskets. I laughed, shook my head, and moved on with my tasks.

They both thoroughly enjoy my stash of dress-up clothes. A few days ago, Keegan awoke before Serena and was already hard at play. We had some business thing to do in public, so I needed him to fix his hair, but I took a few pictures.







No comments: