Well, Jeff and I looked around, and I still can't believe what we purchased!!! We got a Galloup guitar! These are individually made and hand-crafted guitars that are extremely high quality. If you don't fully understand, check out their web-site.
Galloup
We looked at Galloup Guitars, but I didn't really think that we would end up with one! It has a solid Spruce top with Maple sides, an ebony fingerboard, and I'm told it has Fishman electronics. So here it is.

And here's a view from the other side!

And yes, it really is a Galloup! (And yes, I'm that excited about it!!!)

I am so blessed, and I thank God for such a wonderful husband who would buy such a wonderful instrument, so that I can praise God with it!!!!!

1 comment:
Yay for new guitars!! ...and it is very blonde. I like it :o) see you sunday!
Post a Comment