I must say, seeing family is a very blessed part of the holidays. Jeff and I are taking two weeks off from school, and we're enjoying it. So, my father purchased these nifty cowboy hats for himself, Jeff, and my brother.

All I have to say is "WOW!" Adrianna looks really cute in it.

A new shirt

Eliza loved her new mittens.


...at our house...
Jeff put on some Christmas music.

Chester opening a gift--they are really fun to watch.


Here's my new fleece. (Yes, I actually do still wear my glasses at times.)

Happy Schnitzel!

The dogs do enjoy their toys. Watch the videos to see Chester's new favorite stuffed toy. Sometimes mommy and daddy get annoyed and hide it from him.
We visited Jeff's sister and her family, too, but I forgot to take pictures. :(

4 comments:
Christmas was a lot of fun! I wish that our families weren't so busy that we could hang out together more often!
Um...Sis...change your freakin' blog! Love you. : )
P.S. Christmas was still fun...hopefully there are more blog entries before the next one. HAHAHAHA.
I would LOVE to read a different blog...:):)
I know, life is busy...:)
Obviously, some people need to get a life...I mean, uh, yeah, find a hobby! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment