

While my dear hubby was attending the conference, Keegan and I went to the Science Center in Detroit.

This is Keegan learning what it is like to make steel. This is the furnace where all of the rock is melted!

This is the control panel that makes all of the factory machines work.

Keegan also got to ride in a forklift.

This machine operated very much like the vacuume cleaner.
Later, we all got dressed up for the big banquet at the conference. Keegan did so well at the dinner that everyone else at our table complimented us about raising that child right. Little did they know...







4 comments:
i just want to say that i loved going to the detroit science center when i was a kid. also, that is a great picture of the 3 of you. you should frame it.
Is this my missionary friend?
I think I will make real prints at Meijer of that picture.
What a handsome little guy!
Looks like you guys had fun! It is so great to experience some fun things together!
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I loved Keegan's little fashion show. :o)
Post a Comment