Friday, March 14, 2008

San Diego part I

So, here we are in the lovely San Diego, where the temperatures reached 68 degrees today! Yay for San Diego.

Our flights went well, and only the last connection was delayed some. We can handle that. The crew had been delayed from another flight, and a few people were getting cranky. Jeff said with a grin, "Give the pilot all of the time he needs to get ready for our flight. I'll wait until he's ready."

Upon arrival, we picked up our rental car. It has only five miles on it! You know, our cars have upwards of 75,000 miles by the time we purchase them. Not this one; it has only five! It's a Chrysler Seabring for the blog's male readers, and it's a royal blue, four door for the female readers.

Jeff and I went out to dinner tonight. Things went well until at about 9:00pm neither of us were talking to each other very much. Finally, we decided that between three time zone changes and daylight savings time, our bodies felt that 9:00pm really should be about 1:00am. Duh, that makes sense.

So here I am blogging about ready to fall asleep, yet I'm so excited. Jeff already fell asleep, but he has to work tomorrow at the conference. I DON'T! :)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Glad you made it OK. I will think of you when I'm slipping around on the ice today. Chester and Schnitzel say Hi :o)

the Pharmer's Wife said...

Say, "hi" to the dogs for us. I think the worst part about the time change was the fact that I got up at 4:30am, and I was ready to go.