YES, I'M BORED!
So now I write about the confusion with hospital beds. There are ten controls on these particular beds. Only four controls work, and only three those work properly. The four that work are:
1. tilt the head up
2. tilt the head down
3. tilt the knees up
4. tilt the knees down
Is that too hard? Yes. I could just end the blogging here, but everything else I have to say has merit. The button that is supposed to tilt your head up, does not only tilt your head up; it also tilts your knees up, squashing you into a tender patient on white matress sandwich in the process.
"How have I chosen to deal with this issue?" you ask. I very simply push up-head, down-knees, up-head, down-knees eight to ten times! Am I in an Asian street market haggling over fish? Up, down, up, down, up down...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thank you for reading.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment