Friday, November 28, 2008

I Went to Nineveh...

Keegan's pre-medicated time in the morning can be the most entertaining time of the day. His songs have become much more creative than the one-liner-repetetive songs he used to sing. Our new house has less insulation between the interior walls, too, so I can hear everything he sings much better now.

Jeff has really been doing a great job with teaching Keegan about the Bible. Keegan had asked why we wanted to move. Our answer was simply that we felt God wanted us to move. Jeff read the story of Jonah to Keegan, talking about obeying God and not being selfish. They have had several conversations about Jonah lately. Sunday School also recently covered the story of Jonah, too.

Back to this morning...Keegan was "singing his head off" in the shower with the following lyrics:

I went to Ninevah. I went to Ninevah.
'Cause I want to obey God,
And sing his praises always.

I was scared because some of those people were mean,
But they are all nice now.

I went to Ninevah. I went to Ninevah.
'Cause I want to obey God,
And sing his praises always.

God is my Father,
And I want to please Him.

I went to Ninevah. I went to Ninevah.
'Cause I want to obey God,
And sing his praises always.

No comments: