A pink sock lay on the floor of the hallway upstairs. I announced to a little darling that a pink sock lay on the floor upstairs.
She ran upstairs, shouting, "Oh, no, mommy! It's going to eat us! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I shouted back, "Attack it!"
I heard a grunt, a loud thud, and I assumed somebody picked up their dirty sock in the middle of the hallway. Now, I know that I didn't say, "Serena, pick up your sock in the hallway and put it in the dirty clothes hamper." However, I felt I had made my point clear unto the little lady. Low and behold, a little while later the pink sock was still in the very same spot.
I found Serena and told her that there was still a sock on my floor. She grinned and shouted, "Oh, no, mommy! It's going to eat us! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I felt like I was loosing the battle at this point in time. However, the sock was soon gone.
*shakes head*
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment