
Here is Keegan with Bronwyn at the horse riding station.

Daddy was able to lead Serena's horse. (I led her horse on the second ride, but Jeff and Keegan were busy playing broom ball.

Jeff, Keegan, and Serena
One of the activities was sled dog rides. Jeff raised and raced sled dogs during his teen years, so we had to gain the experience for the children.

The resting dogs were all very friendly, and Serena really likes animals.

Keegan and Serena were all ready to go! (Please, notice the death grip that both children have on the sled.)

This was soon after supper, when both children wanted shoulder rides.
We went tubing down a long hill after we ate, but it was dark then, and I wanted to unload the camera so I could go down, too.
All in all, we had a lot of fun, we were very cold, and we will all sleep well tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment