Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Checking

After Keegan is asleep, I like to check on him and make sure he hasn't kicked off all of the covers. I'm amazed at how I find the child sometimes. Today was no exception.

One time, I found his cover mostly on the floor on one side of the bed, while his sheet was mostly on the other side. Another time, I found him with his arms stretched straight out from his sides, and his comforter was in disarray.

A few moments ago, I found his sheet and comforter wrapped around the back of his head all the way to his feet. It looked like a sideways hammock. His little knees were straight up in the air, and he looked really cute. I can't imagine that he was comfortable, though.

2 comments:

Gina said...

and you didn't take a picture?? What kind of parent are you?? ;o)

the Pharmer's Wife said...

I thought about it, but he wakes so easily.