
This is Grandpa Steve (my dad) with Eliza and Adrianna (nieces).

Here's is Grandma (my mom) with her giant fish!

Here's a cute picture of Adrianna. I think this is at Olive Garden on Father's Day. I don't know because we weren't there.

This is Grandpa Steve (from the other side-my brother's wife's dad) with Eliza. Eliza's expression looks like her common camera look, but Steve appears to be having great fun!

Yet another great Eliza expression!

The boys playing some basketball

This one of my brother, Shawn, and Eliza is pretty cute.

Grandpa and Keegan

Shawn and his girls!

My husband is so weird! Truly, the straight-laced guy is merely an illusion for the business world.

Yay! He made it!

Here we all are...

...and here's the way we really are.

2 comments:
Great pics! I guess I shouldn't be too sad that I wasn't in them..:):)
There was one picture of you, and it wasn't too flattering.
Post a Comment