Friday, January 30, 2009

16 Random Things About Me

1. I enjoy drawing.
2. I've read the Chronicles of Narnia series three times from beginning to end.
3. I would rather read the book first and then watch the movie (doesn't matter the story line).
4. I've been to all of the lower 48 states except for North Dakota and Washington.
5. My husband and I helped rebuild houses in Louisiana after hurricane Katrina.
6. I went on a missions trip/choir tour to The Netherlands and Germany.
7. I sing often, both publicly and privately.
8. Chocolate covered cherries are my favorite Christmas treat.
9. I'm a poor speller, so I constantly look up words.
10. My brother almost drown me to death as well as electrocuting me a couple of times...and let us not forget the pseudo-karate move that knocked me unconscious when my head hit my bedpost.
11. I've backpacked/hiked on North Manitou Island and in the Manistee National Forest.
12. I enjoy making fires!
13. I'm a decent shot at archery.
14. City driving gives me a thrill-the bigger the city, the better the fun.
15. In high school, I learned to speak German. My brother and I used to have half conversations in front of other people. He would speak Spanish, and I would speak German. There were many confused on-lookers.
16. I wear contacts and am quite blind without them.

No comments: