Friday, January 30, 2009

25 More Random Things About Me

1. I organize my shopping list to categorize by isle, so I spend less time at the store.
2. I can sew.
3. I can play six differnt instruments.
4. My husband is very handy.
5. My son likes to take apart his electronic toys and put them back together.
6. We have two dogs, his and hers.
7. I still own the first car I ever purchased, and it still runs thanks to my brother-in-law!
8. I enjoy eating split pea soup.
9. I don't enjoy eating cream cheese, and neither does my brother.
10. Everyone in my immediate family owns at least one guitar.
11. I love to cook and so does my husband.
12. Ironing is my least favorite chore.
13. Water sports are a lot of fun for me.
14. I've never smoked a cigarette.
15. The first time I mowed the lawn was when I was 26 years old.
16. I used to work at a summer camp.
17. I design web sites as a side job.
18. I'm the youngest sibling/sibling-in-law on both sides of the family.
19. Three people and two dogs in one bathroom is a lot, yet it occurs about once a week at our house.
20. My husband is 12 years older than me.
21. My husband's parents are younger than mine.
22. I like my pair of flowered fuzzy slippers.
23. I wore ballet slippers on my wedding day so that I would be the same height as my husband.
24. We want to own horses...someday.
25. The ratio of pocket knives to people in our house is 4:1.

No comments: