Let's see...last night there were thirteen people around our house as we hosted our small group. Seven of those were under the age of eight. Tonight, we had Keegan, a neighbor kid, a neighbor teen, and one baby in the house.
The baby was so easy going. She seriously was entertained for about 20 minutes with her socks. I only pulled out one toy at the end of the evening because I wanted to see what toys her parents packed. She fussed for about 5 minutes total the entire evening. If all babies could be like that...
:)
The neighbor boy played with Keegan while I spoke with his teenage sister.
Jeff fell asleep on the couch downstairs. Oh, well.
So tomorrow, we will BB-sit my brother's girls. They are not as easy-going as the above description, but we have a lot of fun with them. There goes another weekend.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment