Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun in the weekend

Well, we accomplished a lot this weekend. Keegan and I went out shopping for some various items, including some clothes that he could keep here when he visits. I'm grateful to my sister-in-love, Becky. (Many people refer to these people as in-laws, but we're related because of love, whether we love it at times or not, but I do love my in-laws on all sides!) Becky showed me this great store for gently used children's clothing, and I found a double-breasted suit for Keegan for only $8.50! Yay for bargains.

Keegan loved the tree house at the Mall.

On Sunday, we prepared ourselves to go to church. After dressing up, we got in the van to spend 15 minutes on the road trying to make it to the highway. (Usually, it takes 20 minutes to get to church!) Jeff (yes, my husband who has said that up until today, the winter weather has been fine for travel) turned the vehicle around, and we came home. So, I took a couple of pictures of the boys dressed up.





After that, we changed then primered and painted the new office. The basecoat is the color Rose, and Jeff actually likes it. Usually, when we do some color combination, Jeff is leery of the basecoat. He often likes the final product, but he really likes the rose color. WOW! Yes, you heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen.

1 comment:

BeckyG. said...

Anytime I can help out with a bargain, just call me up! We had fun too!