Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Our computer died in December, so I am just now posting our Christmas pictures. :)


A father, his son and his dog; what a great beginning for Christmas morning!


"Look, mom! I got a new bow!"


Chester enthusiastically opening his gift


Shotgun shells!


Coffee!


new garden tools!


the universal gun cleaning kit!


It says Cabrera on the back. I'm glad I didn't pick a player who was traded.


a new, warm hat


a new, stylish hat


This was the best part of Keegan's hat: speaking to grandma on the telephone without using his hands.


Grandma and Grandpa sent Cabela's presents!


Oh, master, I love my new toy!


grandma at their house


grandpa reading the Christmas story


mom, dad, and Keegan


Shawn, Caleb, and Eliza


Adrianna in her new dress up outfit


grandpa got power tools! WOW!


John Deere dominoes


This year, I painted Simeon with baby Jesus for my Christmas picture.


Keegan painted Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

No comments: