Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Honeymoon is Over

The honeymoon with Serena is over. In a way, I'm glad. The sooner we get to testing the limits, the sooner we will be done. Overall, she is pretty good, but moving, changing families and schools is a stressful thing.

A few time outs later, and we're getting some ideas of how our house runs.

As we were unpacking things in her room, Keegan was running back and forth getting things and helping out. Out of the blue, Serena asked us, "Why is Keegan ALWAYS in a hurry?" We laughed.

Well, this time-out is about finished. I need to go deal with things.

1 comment:

therambler said...

Congratulations. I predicted that you guys weren't going to call it quits after the first boy. I did, however, think that child number 2 would be another boy! Being the mom of 2 boys, I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl! I think it would be a huge blessing to have one though! From the sound of it, Serena is going to fit right in at the Bates'!