Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mr. Who?!

Jeff and I have noticed that Keegan repeats many phrases that we constantly use. Today, we were talking about afternoon activities, and Keegan said, "I like that idea."

Jeff grinned and pointed at me, saying, "That came right from you!"

I'm often saying "I like that idea," or "That's funny!"

Lately, he picked up another phrase. He has to announce to me what he is going to do, from going to the bathroom to reading a book to playing with his toys. I often tell him, "Ok, you go and do that now." Well, Keegan always wants to know exactly where I am at all times. So, I announce to him when I go downstairs or outside, and he has been repeating that phrase right back to me, too.

Jeff often answers that he is "amazing" or "wonderful" when someone asks how he is doing. Keegan uses those words a lot, too.

Keegan is really bad at remembering names. He often refers to people as "that guy" or "that lady" or he refers to them as some name's mom or dad. Today, Mr. Bettis from our church invited Jeff and Keegan to watch deer at their place sometime. Later, Keegan was excitedly talking about Mr. Lettuce! Too funny!

No comments: