Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Little Mistake

I just ordered new contacts and picked them up five days ago. My old ones were getting a little fuzzy from debris, so I was excited to use my new ones. We for five days now I have struggled to see clearly.

At first, I blamed it on allergies, which have created havoc with my eyes previously. I thought it would clear up in a day or two. Today, I was so frustrated that I was about ready to call my eye doctor because I couldn't see anything correctly. I decided reread that perscription and see if I had the right lenses.

As I'm figuring this all out, my husband helped me read the perscription. Come to find out, the place where I ordered my lenses had put the wrong label on my box of contacts. They switched the left eye and the right eye lenses. After I pulled out my contacts and switched which eye they were in, I could see so clearly! There was a momentary feeling of gratitude for clear vision. There was just one little mistake with large consequences.

1 comment:

BeckyG. said...

Hmmm..I was going to ask if you accidently borrowed mine...:)