Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Side of the Family Retreat part III




Keegan and Adrianna ran through the sprinkler, while Eliza prefers to run away from it.




Ah yes! There were many rounds of "Go Fish."


Becky and Eliza at the campfire



Shawn and Eliza


my dad, Jeff, and I making hobo pies



Keegan always has a smile on his face!



Here's the crew: Shawn, Adrianna, some friendly little girl, Eliza, Sheryl, & Jeff




"Simming! I'm simming!"



The baby is feeding the mommy's baby!




I love my son, even when he looks like that.




Dad on shore patrol with the children




We ate most of our meals outside on the deck. It was really nice.



For dessert, we had yummy, gooey smores. Grandma even brought strawberry marshmallows for an extra treat!





I thought this picture was kind'a cute. I'm excited because I'm not often in the pictures. (As you can tell, grandma is not in many of these pictures, but we are sure glad that she took them!)



My goobered son was trying to wipe marshmallow on me!

No comments: