

First, we'll start a wedding pictures from my sister-in-love's side of the family. There is my dad with his two granddaughters, Adrianna and Eliza.
On the right, Eliza stole gramdma's shoes, and she seems quite proud of herself.

Jeff made some wonderful book shelves, and the children enjoyed drawing on the whiteboard.


Eliza enjoyed decorating grandpa with her stickers. I'm not so sure grandpa enjoyed it, but he endured.

My father tied a rope around my son and hoisted him into a tree.

We all went fishing together. Jeff and Keegan are preparing equipment.

Adrianna wasn't too sure about this fishing idea, so her Aunt Sheryl helped her try.

Grandpa "chillax'in"

Adrianna gave a try on her own.

"Uncle Jeff caught a fish!"

"Will you help me catch a fish?"

"Naw. Let's just climb a stump instead."

I faintly hear the "Andy Griffith Show" theme song whistling in the background.

a little baseball

fun with a new drum set


Here's my hubby! Isn't he cute?

So, my brother always has to grab someone's camera and take a picture like this, and I'm going to post every one I get!

No comments:
Post a Comment