We decided to go to Six Flags Great America because our flight to Chicago didn't leave until 6:45pm. We HAD to do something! My camera was full of pictures by this time, so I didn't bother with it.
Jeff took Keegan on a wooden roller coaster to begin the day. There was much weeping and gnashing of teeth. He only went on roller coaster rides with me for the rest of the day, and let me tell you, I don't go on many. :)
We rode the bumper cars, and Keegan drove a convertible on another ride. We did a lot of amusement park things. He didn't like the Ferris wheel. He does love those rides that put you in a baby style swing and go around in circles. All in all, a good time was had.
We flew back to Chicago. Keegan and I had New York style pizza as our last meal in the airport at San Antonio?! Jeff didn't feel too well. I didn't feel much better because my shoulders were severely sun burnt. Jeff read the entire way home. I tried to sleep. Keegan didn't want to do any of his activities in his bag, so he wiggled and got in a bit of trouble.
In Chicago, we stayed at another hotel. Jeff ordered Chicago style pizza, not realizing that the deep dish kind was two inches thick. The people in the room next to us partied rather loudly until Jeff called the hotel management at 2:00AM! Jeff didn't sleep much. I slept through the loud noise, which means that I was exhausted.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If only the ride home was as much fun as the trip itself...
Post a Comment