Texan food is hot! I repeat: Texan food is hot! The "mild" salsa in Texas is not considered mild in Michigan. I would term it a good medium. Now, I know that there are varying degrees of medium, from almost mild to near cauterize your tongue. The Texas mild is probably an average, middle of the road medium. I could eat it and enjoy, but the spiciness was towards the top of my limit.
At one of the restaurants, I had a sirloin steak Marsala, green beans, and crispy house potatoes. What do you think would be the spiciest of those three? The seasoned potates or maybe the steak were my thoughts. Oh no. The green beans lit my mouth on fire. I didn't even finish them.
Texas steak is really good! Not just good, but really, really good.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment